Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Should I Appeal, 1% away from an A

Options
13»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22 ellie77

im a quarter of a per cent away from an A in home ec.. so sickened!! >:(

• Registered Users Posts: 6 Donnchadha

Rechecked my Geography paper and the first 5 pages of my booklet were not corrected. 5 pages on Biomes.

shocked to say the least.:eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,373 ✭✭✭The guy

To be honest OP, I got more than the median for my course last year and was thinking about getting a re-check but never did, it was a huge mistake.

Re-check

• Closed Accounts Posts: 911 ✭✭✭Beau x1

I've never seen what the big deal is about this, personally. I know it means a lot to some people, but honestly its all about your third level qualifications and what you can bring to a company on top of selling yourself too.

I can't stand the people that burst into tears over getting a perfectly reasonable grade, e.g. B1 when they wanted an A<x> even though it has no relation to their course. Maybe its just the pressure. I'm not so sure.

Anyway OP, if an A is what you really, really want, then €35 isn't much to get it checked. You should certainly do it if you think you're going to lose sleep over it.

Advertisement