Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Has anyone got their bank giro yet?

Options
  • 30-08-2008 9:41pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4

Just wanted to know if anyone has their bank giro yet. I called the registration office (Bolton St) last Monday and they told me that they were posting them then, and I should get my bank giro in the post by the end of the week, but still haven't got it.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 238 ✭✭Enda89

same story with me, no sign of the giro

• Registered Users Posts: 1,415 ✭✭✭FreeOSCAR

I did last wednesday :D

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 11,016 Mod ✭✭✭✭yoyo

Do youze have repeats. I didn't get mine yet however I'm sure its due to I will be repeating a subject

Nick

• Registered Users Posts: 4,931 ✭✭✭dingding

you probably wont get it till you are eligible to register for the next year of the course, i.e. passed all the exams the previous year.

• Registered Users Posts: 26,579 ✭✭✭✭Creamy Goodness

haven't got mine yet, no repeats, although it maybe because i haven't actually passed the second semester of 3rd year yet.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4 arabianmonkey14

I don't have any repeats to due but it could be because I'm tranferring to another course.

• Registered Users Posts: 330 ✭✭Irishtrekkie

I got mine from Kevin Street , on wedsday , . so they should be posted .

Advertisement