Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

First tat

Options
  • 30-08-2008 11:41pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 165 ✭✭

Hey guys,

I'm just looking for some info about my first tat. Ive been thinking about it for a while now and I have a clear image in my mind of what i wanna get, but i cant find any pictures of it or any images to explain it on the web!

What i want is like, sounds weird but you know the dynamite that Batman has in Batman returns and gives it to the big tough guy when he can't beat the dude up? Its like a few sticks of dynamite witha clock on the front, and then i want some script around it too.

Who would you guys recommend going to for this type of work? Good script work is really important like, and i want it in colour and quite cartoony! I live in Swords and the guys in Stigmata Tau's work looks really good, but im not sure if they'd be good at this sorta style?

Hope you guys can help!
    Cheers!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,593 ✭✭✭Soundman

42-16968911.jpg?size=572&uid={816D499B-56CE-4866-8FAE-D898F145C687}

• Registered Users Posts: 14,721 ✭✭✭✭CianRyan

Ehhhh, some one in colour works springs to mind for the cartoony work. cant think of his name.

And you dont have to get the same person to do the script, look around the studio's for the person/two people you want to do it.
    They all have the porfolio's out for you too look at, just walk in a nd have a chat with them.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 165 ✭✭Stephen!

WOW

Thts actually kinda what i wanted dude! CHeers!

Yeah but im also looking for like, scrolls around the dynamite? So should i not get all that done at the same place?

• Registered Users Posts: 14,721 ✭✭✭✭CianRyan

Well there's nothing stopping you from getting the scroll around it, and not mentioning you want to get something writen on it.
    Then once its healled go somewhere else, or if you want to, back to the original place and get the writing.

• Registered Users Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

Or get the writing done at the same time... there shouldn't be any problem with that.

• Advertisement
Advertisement