Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Car Colour Spray?

Options
  • 31-08-2008 2:00am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 817 ✭✭✭

Hi,

Bought a CLK 200 in silver and wish to spray it black. Living in Cork but am willing to travel - my question is, can anyone recommend a good place to get the spray? Or does anyone have an estimate on the cost?...

Thanks in advance guys.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 645 ✭✭✭s14driftking

the cost will depend on how far u want to go wit the respray do u require al of inside the doors boot bonnet etc sprayed an average respay of just the outside u would be looking at about 2000euro under the bonnet in the engine bay etc could cost alot more if u want the engine taking ot etc

• Closed Accounts Posts: 817 ✭✭✭md99

I'm only after the outside and maybe the doors for the moment... Know any places?

i dont know anywhere good off hand but maybe if u joined up on www.midnightclub.ie and ask on there somebody might know better as theres a lot of south east members on there;)use podge as referrial if u join up

• Closed Accounts Posts: 817 ✭✭✭md99

Thanks podge

Will have a look

Really appreciate this. :)

no proble man were all here to help

• Advertisement
Advertisement