Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Boba Fett

• 31-08-2008 4:31am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 170 ✭✭

Ok heres what i want to know

I would class myself as somewhat of a star wars fan but not majorly. Ive seen the movies and reads bits and pieces here and there but theres one question i have.
    What happened to boba fett in episode 6.
    If we are to take the games as official story then boba fett didn't die in episode six. Is there anything in any of the books to confirm any of this??
    Haven't seen anything myself

Thanks

Wierdal

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,920 ✭✭✭AnCapaillMor

check out the dark empire grpahic novels he makes a brief appearance in them. He makes an appearance in the last of the new jedi order series and is a regular in the legacy of the force series. I think there's book on him after his escape the sarlac but i'm not sure.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,396 ✭✭✭✭VinLieger

The first book in the bounty hunter wars trilogy explains what happened to him in the sarlaac and immediately after. He appears in a few other books i cant remember off the top of my head but he is a main character in at least 3 of the legacy of the force series

According to Lucas he flys out of the Sarlac Pitt icon6.gif

Its happening again with Kit Fisto. People are now saying he didnt die at the hand of the Darth Sidious .

Advertisement