Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Auto electrician in Gorey area?

Options
  • 31-08-2008 8:53am
    Registered Users Posts: 52 ✭✭

Can anyone recommend an Auto electrician in and around the Gorey area?

Thanks in advance:)

AJ

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 937 ✭✭✭Mr.Diagnostic

What car are you driving and what symptoms/fault do you need sorted? I may know someone who can help.

• Registered Users Posts: 52 ✭✭AJ1

What car are you driving and what symptoms/fault do you need sorted? I may know someone who can help.
    Cheers mate. I'm driving a Ford Probe 24V, I need someone to safely remove the old alarm wiring so I can get my keyless entry on the new one to work properly

• Registered Users Posts: 937 ✭✭✭Mr.Diagnostic

Not sure if he would be into that or not so I have emailed him and if he wants me to I will PM his details.

• Registered Users Posts: 52 ✭✭AJ1

Not sure if he would be into that or not so I have emailed him and if he wants me to I will PM his details.
    Cheers mate, appreciate that

AJ

Advertisement