Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

help pleas, registering geog10030

Options
  • 31-08-2008 9:30am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 191 ✭✭

i jus registred my electiv for Geog 10030, its intro to human geog 1, but when i go to register for a tutorial it says its automatically registered, but i dont have a tutorial for it on my timetable,

i know there are over 10 tutorials actually available, so can anyone help??

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 614 ✭✭✭random_banter

Sometimes tutorials are only scheduled for once every 2 or 3 weeks.. try looking a couple of weeks ahead in your calendar to see if there is one there? Your calendar may be only showing you your schedule the first week of the semester.. if you still cant find it go to the geography school office and ask about it, they are always quite helpful.

P.S I envy you going into first year.. after 5 years in UCD im finally finished with the place.. enjoy it while it lasts ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 191 ✭✭clickerfingers

lol thanks so much but im going into third year im afraid, its my elective :) ... at least you have had 5 years, im in my third and final now ahhhhh :(:(:(

• Registered Users Posts: 1,280 ✭✭✭Bukman13

hi..

i took that module in 1st year, you will be made register them during the first 2 weeks. you have to do it manually in the geography corridor. so theres nothing to worry about.

hope i helped.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 191 ✭✭clickerfingers

oh brilliant thank you so much :)

Advertisement