Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Driving Lessons in Waterford

• 31-08-2008 9:43am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,601 ✭✭✭

The time has come for my wife to start learning to drive.. :eek:

Can anyone recommend an instructor? Also, how much?

Cheers.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,191 ✭✭✭kensutz

Found Passmasters good years ago.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 35 Jpers

I'd def go to Kieran Kennedy, you'll find him in the phone book.
    Great lad and very good and patient.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 463 ✭✭walshy123

billy murphy. great guy.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,453 ✭✭✭spartacus93

Jpers wrote: »

+1. he's a class act

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,601 ✭✭✭Kotek Besar

Jpers wrote: »

Two recommendations for this guy can't be bad. I just phoned him anyway, to enquire about his prices. €40 an hour he said, either in his car or ours. First quote I've had, in fairness, but to be honest, it's a bit higher than I'd expected. I had €20-€25 in my head for some reason.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sully

• Registered Users Posts: 339 ✭✭ChapOfDRyans

Pat chadwick was very good passed my test first time and all work mates went to him aswel and passed first time

• Registered Users Posts: 287 ✭✭Ri na hEireann

benifa wrote: »
    Two recommendations for this guy can't be bad. I just phoned him anyway, to enquire about his prices. €40 an hour he said, either in his car or ours. First quote I've had, in fairness, but to be honest, it's a bit higher than I'd expected. I had €20-€25 in my head for some reason.

Yea I did my test last week...Passed first time and I went to Kieran.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 297 ✭✭The Dude 87

Pat chadwick was very good passed my test first time and all work mates went to him aswel and passed first time

<SNIP> Enough said!

Mod edit: You may make that comment to the guy personally if you wish but please refrain from posting it in a privately owned site.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 597 ✭✭✭Supertech

Kieran Kennedy v.good. Went to him years ago and passed first time.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 20,759 ✭✭✭✭dlofnep

I thought Barry Ryan with Waterford Driving academy was great. I passed my full license first time around.

• Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 9,040 Mod ✭✭✭✭Aquos76

Kieran Kennedy is also a top instructor. Both myself and my wife passed first time with him

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,691 ✭✭✭michellie

I had lessons with Richard from Roadskill...ive been driving years but after 2 lessons I passed my test, he was very good ... i found them on goldenpages, and booked with them from reading all the reviews, it was €40 a lesson...heres the link:p

http://www.goldenpages.ie/detailsSearch.ds?detailsListingId=IE_385757_1

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 Josharo

I have been getting lessons with Jacqui in waterford http://topgeardrivingacademy.com/ driving lessons were excellent

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43 lollypop41

yeah i did mine with him he is very good i passed first time he is doing it years he taught my mum and dad to drive to

Advertisement