Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

advice please :)

Options
  • 31-08-2008 9:44am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 191 ✭✭

can anyone help??

ive got a peugot 206, and somethin is wrong with it now ...

when i turn off the engine, while the lights are still on, the car won't actually turn off. i have the key in my hand yet its still running. although if i actually try to move it, then it will cut out.

this problem ONLY ever happens while i still have my lights turned on, and if i turn the lights off the car will cut out.

can anyone advise me why this would happen or if it will be a big job to be fixed??

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 22,815 ✭✭✭✭Anan1

Are you in Dublin? If so, bring it to Hamiltons in D8, ph 01-4755157.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,863 ✭✭✭✭crosstownk

It could be a software problem. I'd suggest having it put on a diagnosis machine, preferably a Peugeot machine as there may be a new software version available.

It could also be a wiring fault - this too will require professional investigation by someone who is familiar with Pugs.

BTW, what year/engine type is the 206?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 191 ✭✭clickerfingers

thanks guys :)

not in dublin, down in wexford.

its 2002

Advertisement