Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Anyone interested in helping me set up Domestic Abuse Support Group in Dublin 15.

• 31-08-2008 11:04am
    Registered Users Posts: 4

Hiya all,
    I have up until last Dec 2007, been in a relationship that Domestic Abuse occurred. I am aware there is no support group set up in Dublin 15. So I have decided to set up one myself. Anyone interested, your help would be really apreciated. Thanks in advance.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,381 ✭✭✭oblivious

Do know of this group?

Dublin 15 Contact Group Support service for women who either were or are experiencing abuse within a relationship. Contact: Monica 8205253 Nuala 8201745

• Registered Users Posts: 4 clo1305

Thanks oblivious for reading and replying. That service is no longer available. Phoned up myself few weeks back. No longer active. So you can understand my eagerness.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,381 ✭✭✭oblivious

I wish you the best of luck setting up the group. I am very surprising there is no longer one considering the size of Dublin 15.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators Posts: 12,350 Mod ✭✭✭✭miamee

I didn't realise there was none available, aren't they in the process of building a shelter for abused women in Blanchardstown?

Great idea if there is none in place, good luck with it :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,045 ✭✭✭✭Nevyn

The women's aid centre is currently be constructed and can be seen just beyond the garda station.

clo1305 if you are looking for a venue I would sggest that you try the local rescource centres and if they don't pan out the library has meeting rooms.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4 clo1305

hi all
    Yeah it great to see new refuge been built, perfect location, i would say!!
    I have access to a room but I was just looking for some like minded women to help start it off. I am at home with my 3 yr old and my other little gem back to school today. So i would need some help as I imagine its a big commitment. So anyone out there, please get interested!!!!

"Hope is the phsycian of all misery"

Advertisement