Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dirty protest?!

Options
  • 31-08-2008 12:53pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,957 ✭✭✭

Has anyone else had their cat mount a dirty protest? I woke up today to find cat pooh smeared all over the tiles in the room the cat sleeps in! I know it's because she's stressed due to a change in routine but seriously, she always seems to have a bit of a dirty protest any time she's upset. Anyone managed to solve this problem with their cat? :o

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭KTRIC

I had this with my late Polly, she started urinating in her basket. We kept washing it and she kept doing it :rolleyes:

In the end I found out that I shouldn't use washing powder when washing her things because cats dont like strong smells.

We got her a new basket and because it wasn't washed with washing powder the urinating stopped.

Maybe thats something to look at , dirty protests usually have a fairly signification reason, more than likely due to the cat not being happy with some part of their bedding, be it location or smell.

Advertisement