Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Text blitz

• 31-08-2008 1:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 909 ✭✭✭

Anyone else being blitzed with loads of copies of the same text message? I'm O2 and the texts all seem to be coming from people on Meteor.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

This often when people are roaming on another network. I know it happens with some 3 customers when on foreign networks. Sounds like something similar. It could be o2 problem in this case. A few weeks ago they had a major problem one weekend, some people were reporting a similar problem that was resolved after a day or two.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators Posts: 8,184 Mod ✭✭✭✭Jonathan

Also happens when a certain boards member creates infinite loops in his scripts ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,611 ✭✭✭✭Sam Vimes

that is a slanderous statement good sir!

i haven't changed the scripts in a while so it's not me this time, honest

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators Posts: 8,184 Mod ✭✭✭✭Jonathan

Sam Vimes wrote: »
    that is a slanderous statement good sir!

i haven't changed the scripts in a while so it's not me this time, honest
    Against who? I mentioned no names ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,611 ✭✭✭✭Sam Vimes

emmmm against no one. I have no idea who you're talking about. Carry on

• Advertisement
Advertisement