Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dungarvan holiday homes.

Options
  • 31-08-2008 1:43pm
    Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,912 Mod ✭✭✭✭

I'm thinking of moving back to Ireland after 11 years out of the country and the wife and I picked out the Dungarvan area as being ideal due to it being close to my family (Clonmel) and close to the sea which is something she's looking for.

A friend suggested we rent a house for a couple of weeks to see what it's like living in the area so I thought I'd ask here to see if anyone knows any good links/sites which could help us find a holiday home.

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sully

Try looking on Daft or reading local papers like The Munster Express. A lot of house rentals will be taken by now, and they usually look for long term rentals (as its the end of the high season, higher chance of it being liying idle). Hope that helps :)

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,912 Mod ✭✭✭✭Ponster

Cheers. The rental isn't for now. Sometime in the next 12 months will be fine.

Advertisement