Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Little help please

Options
  • 31-08-2008 2:13pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3

Hey, I'm a firstie doing commerce and was just wondering why all my core subjects are already timed without me picking a time slot for them. Is that right? Thanks for the help.:confused::confused:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,246 ✭✭✭✭Riamfada

all subjects are on at specific times. You an only choose the times of your tutorials afaik. Cores are automatically assigned.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,894 ✭✭✭Chinafoot

jealousman wrote: »
    Hey, I'm a firstie doing commerce and was just wondering why all my core subjects are already timed without me picking a time slot for them. Is that right? Thanks for the help.:confused::confused:

It wouldn't really make sense for you to be able to pick the times of your core subjects. Think about it, the word is "core" meaning everyone will be doing them. Not everyone would pick the same time so it makes a lot more sense to have them at set times.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 jealousman

Grimes wrote: »
    all subjects are on at specific times. You an only choose the times of your tutorials afaik. Cores are automatically assigned.

Thanks for clearing that up. Cheers

Advertisement