Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eyepoker on second skin

Options
  • 31-08-2008 2:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 683 ✭✭✭

I use eyepoker for table selection on ipoker. Recently started on a different ipoker skin.

Does it only cope with one skin, or, is there a folder set up procedure :o can't remember how it's done.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,214 ✭✭✭digiman

I presume your 2nd Ipoker skin is Better Poker, its just not supported by Eyepoker yet. I emailed them about it last week and he said that he would add it within a week. I downloaded the latest version and its still not supported so just have to wait a while longer. It would be no harm for more people to email them as he might do it quicker.

• Registered Users Posts: 683 ✭✭✭The Snapper

digiman wrote: »
    I presume your 2nd Ipoker skin is Better Poker, its just not supported by Eyepoker yet. I emailed them about it last week and he said that he would add it within a week. I downloaded the latest version and its still not supported so just have to wait a while longer. It would be no harm for more people to email them as he might do it quicker.

Boylepoker actually, sorry did'nt think that mattered.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 661 ✭✭✭dK1NG

Boylepoker actually, sorry did'nt think that mattered.

I asked him about boyles during the week, and he said he'll add it.

Advertisement