Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Doctors surgery

Options
  • 31-08-2008 2:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,088 ✭✭✭

A man goes to the doctors and as the doctor is checking his knee with the stethoscope he hears a little voice say "im skint give me a loan of a tenner" the man is stunned the doctor goes to his ankle and hears the voice again "im skint give me a loan of a tenner". the man asks the doctor whats the problem , doc replies i think your leg is broke in two places.

doctor says to man . take a green tablet in the morning with a glass of water , take the blue tablet in the evening with a glass of water and at night take the red tablet with a glass of water . man says to doc no problem but whats wrong with me? your not drinking enough water says the doc

Comments

Advertisement