Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where to buy leffe these days

Options
  • 30-08-2008 5:40pm
    Registered Users Posts: 14

Anyone know where to pick up leffe blond? Tried Molly's in Clonsilla but no luck!

Thanks
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 32,381 ✭✭✭✭rubadub

Tesco have it offer at the moment, I have seen it in dunnes & oddbins too. Becoming much more popular

Dunnes do the 750ml bottles and the smaller ones in a four pack which seem to be on special offer week in week out. Leffe is easy to find these days, inbev are promoting it heavily.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 11,865 Mod ✭✭✭✭BeerNut

A few places do it on draught too, like the Bull & Castle.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 357 ✭✭Elem

The Bull and Castle just of Dame Street?

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 11,865 Mod ✭✭✭✭BeerNut

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,381 ✭✭✭oblivious

liam-h wrote: »
    Anyone know where to pick up leffe blond? Tried Molly's in Clonsilla but no luck!

Thanks

Dunne's stores in Ongar has them in four packs

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,581 ✭✭✭judas101

on tap in the bernard shaw on camden street of all places

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,433 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr Magnolia

I merged this thread in error with another. It's back the way it should be now, let me know if there's anything missing/odd though. Thanks & apologies :)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,381 ✭✭✭oblivious

judas101 wrote: »
    on tap in the bernard shaw on camden street of all places

Looks like Inbev are really starting to push this now

• Registered Users Posts: 3,025 ✭✭✭Ham'nd'egger

You should get it in most Superquinn shops and it is part of their World Beer promotion; buy 4 bottles and get one free on some brands.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 9,634 Mod ✭✭✭✭mayordenis

aye like everyone has said, tesco, dunnes, superquinn all stock.
    most off licenses around me anyway and the odd place on tap nyom nyom blonde only though in most places :/

Advertisement