Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Voice Coaching/Singing Lessons Needed

Options
  • 31-08-2008 3:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7,957 ✭✭✭

Hey, started in 6th year in school but stopped half way through due to exams. I do a lot of singing with the band and I badly need to learn how to strengthen it and how not to strain it as much. I also need help with my range, I know I can hit higher and lower notes from before but as I said, it's been a while since I've had lessons

Anyway I'm located in Blessington so if you can give me a hand then PM me.

Cheers

Glenn

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,345 ✭✭✭Velvet Vocals

Hey,

I'm a voice coach but I'm bassed in Dun Laoghaire. This is pretty far from you but I do workshops as well as weekly lessons so you could come for a 2 hour workshop, in that I will teach you how to work on your voice at home and provide you with a cd with vocal lessons taylored for your needs.
    If you're interested in this then pm me or mail me at valeriecoyne@gmail.com

Thanks,

VV

• Registered Users Posts: 7,957 ✭✭✭The Volt

Its way too awkward for me to be out there

Sorry.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,345 ✭✭✭Velvet Vocals

well keep looking, I asked around the rest of the teachers I know and no one is out that way. But you might find something in Tallaght, which is about as close as you're going to get I imagine.
    If you don't find anything then get back to me and we could arrange a phone consultation and I could recomend some online stuff and some reading material for you to work on at home.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,957 ✭✭✭The Volt

dead sound, well I could spare some time in the city centre after college possibly

• Registered Users Posts: 7,171 ✭✭✭af_thefragile

You could try out Waltons school of music... Got some good teachers there...

• Advertisement
Advertisement