Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

support from the airsoft community

• 31-08-2008 5:40pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,125 ✭✭✭

i am organizing an event in which myself and whom ever else should take interest kayak from longford to Dublin i would just like to ask for support or donations from the airsoft community. any retailer or site that support it is a possibility that i could put your logo on the side of the kayaks we will be traveling in.this event will be held for c.r.y ireland (cardiac risk in the young). we plan on doing this come the Halloween break from school on a date to be decided. thanks for any support regards amaughan

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 481 ✭✭JonAnderton

When are you thinking of doing this?..

Any donations so far...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,159 ✭✭✭daz801

amaughan wrote: »
    i am organizing an event in which myself and whom ever else should take interest kayak from longford to Dublin i would just like to ask for support or donations from the airsoft community. any retailer or site that support it is a possibility that i could put your logo on the side of the kayaks we will be traveling in.this event will be held for c.r.y ireland (cardiac risk in the young). we plan on doing this come the Halloween break from school on a date to be decided. thanks for any support regards amaughan

cant realy help you but good luck for you anyway hope it all goes well

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,125 ✭✭✭amaughan

When are you thinking of doing this?..

Any donations so far...
    non yet i still have to get the sponsership cards and stuff first
    daz801 wrote: »
    cant realy help you but good luck for you anyway hope it all goes well

haha cool nice one.

ill be doing this in october

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,561 ✭✭✭andy_g

would love to take part im a lvl 3 in kayaking but sold my gear last year. best of look with it.
    Andy

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,159 ✭✭✭daz801

ye no probs
    if your passing through maynooth give us a shout il look 4 ya

young company now recruitng

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,125 ✭✭✭amaughan

daz801 wrote: »
    ye no probs
    if your passing through maynooth give us a shout il look 4 ya

young company now recruitng

haha will do man ha i think i might call maynooth the finish line

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,458 ✭✭✭✭gandalf

I am closing this thread for the moment.

amaughan when you have exact details for this charity event pm the mods and we will put up a thread for you.

Please try and include full details of the event including links to the charity involved and any official information on the event (if available). (We may even sticky it if you ask nicely!).

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement