Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

BRZILIAN / PORTUGUESE TRANSLATION

Options
  • 31-08-2008 5:55pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 14

Hi,

I got this in a random text, coul anyone translate it for me?

'Gostaria de dizer tudo o que eu quero com voce, mas ainda nao sei!!! Voce é um tesao de homem, adorei te econtrar! Nao fuja de mim! Beijos

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 232 ✭✭Moonspell

Hi,

I got this in a random text, coul anyone translate it for me?

'Gostaria de dizer tudo o que eu quero com voce, mas ainda nao sei!!! Voce é um tesao de homem, adorei te econtrar! Nao fuja de mim! Beijos

I PM the translation!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 coelhinha

Hi, you must have done something really good to whoever the person whose texted you is.
    It songs like brazilian portuguese for the slang that she is using.

And that is what it says:

I would like to tell you everything i want with you, but i dont know yet. You are a very hot men, I loved meeting you! dont run away from me! Kisses

It's funny!! :P
    Good Lucky hot men...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 japonwale

Another translation, i think it's brazilian/portuguese slang, would u know:

there is a pic then underneath it says "Orestessssssss "

not the guys name, haha
    any ideas??
    thnx

coelhinha wrote: »
    Hi, you must have done something really good to whoever the person whose texted you is.
    It songs like brazilian portuguese for the slang that she is using.

And that is what it says:

I would like to tell you everything i want with you, but i dont know yet. You are a very hot men, I loved meeting you! dont run away from me! Kisses

It's funny!! :P
    Good Lucky hot men...

Advertisement