Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hunter or Mage for DPS class?

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,401 ✭✭✭✭Anti

Aye some very good points made here. I do find now at my level raiding in ssc/tk/mh that im starting to fall behind in terms of dps to mages. tk in particular as i cant keep my pet alive half the time. But im guessing thats due to my own lack of skill. Locks and rogues are usually behind me too same goes for shamans, DPS warriors and palas are a fair bit behind.

Im going to be borrowing one of my guilds mages tonight, and the same guy will use my hunter as neither of us have played each others class at the higher end of the game. Will be interesting to see if he can controll my hunters aggro without constantly spamming FD.

Advertisement