Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

First Years Induction Day(s)

Options
  • 31-08-2008 7:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,084 ✭✭✭

Just wondering what exactly happens on the induction day(s)?I understand they are taking place between 9-12 September.Do first years attend each induction day,or one of their own choosing?Or maybe LIT chooses for us?

Also,what actually takes place on the induction day(s)!?

Thanks
    :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,432 ✭✭✭Steve_o

Just a brief intro to the college etc.. I missed mine mind you, and no you don't have to go to all of them, I think,

• Closed Accounts Posts: 68 ✭✭fionntang

im a bit lost about this aswell tbh ,havent got any information or letters from the college yet in regards to when the course actually starts but im heading down on the 8th for registration and i guess il stay around for the induction days

• Registered Users Posts: 31,916 ✭✭✭✭Mars Bar

I got my package this morning...

• Registered Users Posts: 4,084 ✭✭✭eroo

fionntang wrote: »
    im a bit lost about this aswell tbh ,havent got any information or letters from the college yet in regards to when the course actually starts but im heading down on the 8th for registration and i guess il stay around for the induction days

I'm in the same boat as you mate!

You'll probably get your package tomorrow...

• Advertisement

Stop saying package...^ :rolleyes:

The induction days are the 9th - 12th, just wander in and you'll be told when yours is!

Hehe...sorry:o

got my "package" today ,too much information on it and i cant be arsed reading it so il just go down on the 8th and work from there :D

• Registered Users Posts: 4,084 ✭✭✭eroo

got my "package" today ,too much information on it and i cant be arsed reading it so il just go down on the 8th and work from there :D

Should get mine tomorrow!

Thats what i did only i forgot the "work from there" bit and missed all the induction days!... oops

• Advertisement

Steve_o wrote: »
    Thats what i did only i forgot the "work from there" bit and missed all the induction days!... oops

:pac: stop putting bad idea's in my head

Advertisement