Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

bring back bex

Options
  • 31-08-2008 7:42pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 75 ✭✭

she is very good looking and horny which this show needs.is she still with luke?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,894 ✭✭✭Chinafoot

Good looking and horny.

You know there are lots of websites on this world wide web that can satisfy your desires for horny women.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 75 ✭✭longfordjames

I Just taught that she was sexy and livelly.is she still with luke?do people not agree she should have one?

I Just taught that she was sexy and livelly.is she still with luke?do people not agree she should have one?

I'm sure if they're still making money off it then they're still together.

Do people not agree she should have one what?

Why should she be brought back when she was evicted fairly? The public wanted her out. Simple.

change onr to won.has she been in magazines/papers?

Yes they were in the usual rags.

And no, most people don't agree she should have won. She wouldnt have been evicted if they did. She was a vile, digusting, self-serving dickhead with far too high an opinion of herself and her tits. :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,748 ✭✭✭✭callaway92

Bex is an idiot

Chinafoot wrote: »
    Yes they were in the usual rags.

And no, most people don't agree she should have won. She wouldnt have been evicted if they did. She was a vile, digusting, self-serving dickhead with far too high an opinion of herself and her tits. :)

i agree but it won her luke.wat mags was she in?gutted shes gone.she was the best looking contestant by far.

almost forgot to mention jen as in yesterdays star lukn good.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,097 ✭✭✭✭zuroph

now this is definitely a troll, or longford women have a lot to sort out.

• Registered Users Posts: 45,594 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

Unless there's a task ahead which involves someone being shot out of a cannon, no she should not be brought back.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,956 ✭✭✭CHD

lol get a life

• Registered Users Posts: 8,004 ✭✭✭Ann22

i agree but it won her luke.wat mags was she in?gutted shes gone.she was the best looking contestant by far.
    'The best looking contestant'?:eek: No way!!!! What about Steph, Jen, Rachel and Sara! (Can't bring myself to say Nicole:o)You can't possibly think Bex was nicer than those four-do you?!! Anyway..appearances aside. Remember the horrible way she went on on one particular week when she was picking on Mo and looking for a fight all the time? Jeez!! I couldn't bear her- her horrible nasily voice and the bitchiness of her!!! So loud and unfunny. But you're totally entitled to your opinion.:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 341 ✭✭nicolaonfire

Hahaha

I think this Lonford person is messing with us!!!ha

• Registered Users Posts: 8,004 ✭✭✭Ann22

Hahaha

I think this Lonford person is messing with us!!!ha
    Feck sake I'm soooo gullible. That explains a lot.:rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 341 ✭✭nicolaonfire

Ann22 wrote: »
    Feck sake I'm soooo gullible. That explains a lot.:rolleyes:

Hehe

I think he is looking for a reaction from us because like she has always been disliked here and in the public and he thinks she is very good looking? :eek: Weird.

I forgot all about her until I saw this thread.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,755 ✭✭✭tylerdurden94

150419_lg.jpg ????

Advertisement