Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

POLISH PLAYERS!!??

• 31-08-2008 7:55pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 63 ✭✭

Hi I'm look for any contact with Polish players from Dublin(jezeli ktos gra to niech sie odezwie,z checia przylacze sie do gry,mozna tez by bylo pomyslec o wlasnym team'ie,pozdrawiam;)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,533 ✭✭✭iceage

Hi Tankdriver, theres a team called The Brotherhood, they spend a lot of time over on www.airsoftportal.com look for a guy called Air or Thomaz. I met these guys at a skirmish or 2..I believe they are based in or near Dublin, tell them Iceage from the Sigma Group said hello:)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 430 ✭✭private.G

Those lads are Lithuanian, but there is Polish tread http://www.airsoftportal.com/forum/viewthread.php?forum_id=15&thread_id=88

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,125 ✭✭✭amaughan

there Lithuanian dude hahahaha ha you got there before me g hahaha

Jeez my bad,:o hey i meant no offence....no wonder Air kept laughing at me!!!:D

iceage wrote: »
    Jeez my bad,:o hey i meant no offence....no wonder Air kept laughing at me!!!:D

yeah just dont do it again or the maquis and the brother hood will come a knockin hahaha

• Advertisement

he-he...oh yeah a rematch me thinks. If I'm correct it was 1-0 to Sigma during Distant Fury. I never got the chance to apologise to Air for dragging him out of the black hawk.

he-he...oh yeah a rematch me thinks. If I'm correct it was 1-0 to Sigma during Distant Fury. I never got the chance to apologise to Air for dragging him out of the black hawk.

i belive you guys gave up because of the bad weather ha

amaughan wrote: »
    i belive you guys gave up because of the bad weather ha

ha haaaaa haaaaa...we came, we saw, we kicked ass:) we were the last team out on the ground for the night game as I recall, it took 9 of you including nightvision to finally deal with us:D At that point we'd notched up Air,Stonecold in an assault on the Medi Centre. A 6 man team who turned Rogue on us, droppped them all one by one in the kill zone. Stonecold and I think tomaz(possibly Air) AGAIN after a regen...In the end it took a 9 man fighting patrol with NVG to deal with 3 Sigma operatives.....Smoking!!!::p:D

Ahhh the memories...hang on...Amauhan, the next time i saw you, you were all snuggled up asleep in a Fiat Punto!!! :D

Sorry just realised this is way off topic, Apologies to the OP. Back on Topic.:)

ha haaaaa haaaaa...we came, we saw, we kicked ass:) we were the last team out on the ground for the night game as I recall, it took 9 of you including nightvision to finally deal with us:D At that point we'd notched up Air,Stonecold in an assault on the Medi Centre. A 6 man team who turned Rogue on us, droppped them all one by one in the kill zone. Stonecold and I think tomaz(possibly Air) AGAIN after a regen...In the end it took a 9 man fighting patrol with NVG to deal with 3 Sigma operatives.....Smoking!!!::p:D

Ahhh the memories...hang on...Amauhan, the next time i saw you, you were all snuggled up asleep in a Fiat Punto!!! :D

Sorry just realised this is way off topic, Apologies to the OP. Back on Topic.:)

haha actually captain john was asleep in the bush beside me ha so thats the nvgs out of it.i was the 2nd last person to bed we had a game after yous hit the hay the only reason you saw me all snuggled up nin the punto is cause yous left at like 5am after a lovely sleep in the rainproof (not) tents hahaha good times cant wait to take the sigma group on for real ha.ok now back on topic hahaha

Hey mate, check your PM.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 63 ✭✭TankDriver

Now I get lost:/ so anyone knows any polish players?or maybe team who is recruiting right now?

Sorry about that Tankdriver, my fault i think. try this link it might help. http://www.airsoftportal.com/forum/viewthread.php?forum_id=15&thread_id=88

not to sure about any teams recruiting try the teams thread above. Best of luck.

• Registered Users Posts: 332 ✭✭A.T.F

TankDriver wrote: »
    Now I get lost:/ so anyone knows any polish players?or maybe team who is recruiting right now?

Hey Tank Driver The A.T.F have Polish players on its team here is our email info@airsofttacticalforce.net

Nice one A.T.F. I like it!! its all about team spirit.:cool:

thanks:) you know,I already talk with Alan from A.T.F in last friday,he told me to go to Fingal airsoft in sunday,I try to get there,I get lost with my friend,there was no phone coverage even garda oficer didn't know where is fingal airsoft:) I get mad and I back home.Alan told me to contact with Dean,today somebody from A.T.F send text message,I'm on newbie list for A.T.F :) and today Andy from Marine Recon Irish Airsof invite me and my friend for a try:)Thats funny becouse I was trying to find a team fro few weks and nobody answer,now I get 2 proposition's...what to do:) (sorry about my spelling and language mistakes;)

Hey, no need to apologise, Just go and enjoy some trigger time!:D

thanks,maybe you help me,m4a1 from dboys or m15a4 from classic army?simply armalite but which one??:)

Hmm, tough one that, as I own a Dboys M4 a1:) its nice, and all metal reciever but has a few niggles, but nothing that can't be sorted. the main differance I can see is the CA version has a higher ROF(rate of fire)and can take larger rated batteries, (longer lasting) Hmm, but, its nearly 3 times the price, depending where you go. Oh and it has nice trades...no big deal when your in cover!!;)

• Registered Users Posts: 332 ✭✭A.T.F

its good to have you on board buddy :D:D:D

Thanks A.T.F,see you all on site,we will meet next weekend on fingal airsoft:)
    But somebody help!!!
    I bought today m15a4 from classic army,but i have some problem with magazine,it dont push BB,he should be shooting even with one BB inside?or I have to twist all the time,it makes maybe 10 shoot and thats it???whats wrong,go and get new magazine???:/

• Advertisement
Advertisement