Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

iTalk with Chris Greene

• 31-08-2008 8:01pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 75 ✭✭

can anyone else get i102-104.very good radio.tonight from 10til1.quality radio at its best.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 474 ✭✭john concannon

It's okay but I wouldn't call it quality of any sort.They have their moments but if you live in the West it is not worth going out of your way to listen to.If you have nothing better to do give it a go.If you like Ray Foley you will like it.

BTW Mary is not sexy either.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 75 ✭✭longfordjames

It's okay but I wouldn't call it quality of any sort.They have their moments but if you live in the West it is not worth going out of your way to listen to.If you have nothing better to do give it a go.If you like Ray Foley you will like it.

BTW Mary is not sexy either.

Really?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 radio101

How's Galway Bay FM?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 707 ✭✭✭seabee

I missed the start of the show last night, did chris say something about the format of the show changing?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 75 ✭✭longfordjames

missed it too.is it still live?

• Advertisement

no more chris...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,274 ✭✭✭_feedback_

seabee wrote: »
    no more chris...

Cén Fáth?

He has quit and decided to go back to college. It's just Mary on her own for a while. He'll be hard to replace

• Registered Users Posts: 396 ✭✭Fitzo

Doubt it'll be as good without Chris...

like it was always good, never brilliant, and could be repetitive but I still enjoyed all the same.

Advertisement