Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

thumbs up icon.

Options
  • 31-08-2008 8:33pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,936 ✭✭✭

Hi folks, dunno whats happening but every now and again the thumbs up icon vanishes from under peoples posting... I could have it on one page and then goto the next and its gone.. Any ideas?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭Ruu_Old

There is a limit of the number of thanks you could dish out, it resets every day I think.

• Registered Users Posts: 68,317 ✭✭✭✭seamus

It's also not available in some forums. Such as this one.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,936 ✭✭✭ewj1978

Ruu wrote: »
    There is a limit of the number of thanks you could dish out, it resets every day I think.
    seamus wrote: »
    It's also not available in some forums. Such as this one.

Any idea what the limit is? I read alot of threads over the weekend and would much prefer to just press Thumbs up rather than having to quote the message and then write something inane i.e +1 etc... Is there any reason why its limited?

thx seamus, also didn't realise that not all forums had it.;)

• Registered Users Posts: 68,317 ✭✭✭✭seamus

ewj1978 wrote: »
    Any idea what the limit is? I read alot of threads over the weekend and would much prefer to just press Thumbs up rather than having to quote the message and then write something inane i.e +1 etc... Is there any reason why its limited?
    To stop people taking the piss, basically and spreading it all over the place and making it pointless.

Advertisement