Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Trinity Hall (2008/2009)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,699 ✭✭✭Brian

Use the microwave. Ironing is so 16th century maaaaaan. Yeah, before electricity.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,939 ✭✭✭mardybumbum

Good idea man. I like your style. :pac:
    I think I might bring up the ironing board just incase.

Are you funking kidding? Fold those damn tshirts in two seconds, that's how you get 'em crisp. But I'm not telling you how, or I'll have nothing to do at parties.

• Registered Users Posts: 331 ✭✭quirkster

we gots laundry to do ourselves!not cool

hopefully the clothes wont come out all crinkled

/facepalm

• Advertisement

Baza210 wrote: »
    Are you funking kidding? Fold those damn tshirts in two seconds, that's how you get 'em crisp. But I'm not telling you how, or I'll have nothing to do at parties.

Theres nothing like a good session of extreme ironing in my opinion to relieve the stress.

ill pay u to iron my clothes

ironing does nothing for me EXCEPT get me stressed

Guys, look, just sleep in your clothes. That will get the creases out.

quirkster wrote: »
    ill pay u to iron my clothes

ironing does nothing for me EXCEPT get me stressed

We have a deal.

I think 30 cent per item of clothing is a fair enough offer.

done.
    we'll shake on it tomorrow
    house 88.
    you?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,851 ✭✭✭PurpleFistMixer

Hang up your clothes in the bathroom when you're having a shower and they'll come out noncreased.

Apparently.

(Also: ironing is great for stress-relief. Nothing more satisfying than a freshly ironed shirt. I'll make a great wife some day.)

Folding towels is so much better than ironing. I assume.

Hang up your clothes in the bathroom when you're having a shower and they'll come out noncreased.

Apparently.

ya but damp..
    any ideas were we can hang towels?i dont think we can hang em out windows.

also is tehre a window in the toilets?

done.
    we'll shake on it tomorrow
    house 88.
    you?

Im in house 83 myself. You'll spot me lurking around the place tomorrow im sure. Ill be the one with the funky vans and the badly dyed hair. :pac:

Do you really care so much about your clothing to the extent of ironing them?

Do you really care so much about your clothing to the extent of ironing them?

Pretty much. :pac:

my vans will be funkier fo' sho

and ya i have this ****ed up phobia of my clothes getting stained or really crinkled.

shouldnt have told you guys considering the usual pranks that will be played in the coming months but oh well

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 mustbeadreamer

Do we need to bring anything specific to check in tomorrow? I have a feeling I'm forgetting something...

and ya i have this ****ed up phobia of my clothes getting stained or really crinkled.

shouldnt have told you guys considering the usual pranks that will be played in the coming months but oh well

I smell a vans off a brewing.

• Advertisement

Do we need to bring anything specific to check in tomorrow? I have a feeling I'm forgetting something...

Good question, I dont actually know. I shall be bringing up my passport and black ID just to prove its myself.
    Sure Ill need them for going out anyway.

I smell a vans off a brewing.

haha its gona happen!drunk or sober itll happen!

ive a feeling im forgetting some thing too.

realised at ten oclock this evening that i didnt have a quilt...so ya that was handy to remember

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 mustbeadreamer

Good question, I dont actually know. I shall be bringing up my passport and black ID just to prove its myself.
    Sure Ill need them for going out anyway.

Yeah, I have my garda ID. And the room offer form with the number on it. So I'm thinking that should be enough!

haha its gona happen!drunk or sober itll happen!

ive a feeling im forgetting some thing too.

realised at ten oclock this evening that i didnt have a quilt...so ya that was handy to remember

Anybody bringing up a tv? I doubt Ill have much time to be watching tv during freshers week but It would save me coming up in the car again.

i was considering it but said **** that we can all chip in for one. bringing my ps2 tho!

Yeah, I have my garda ID. And the room offer form with the number on it. So I'm thinking that should be enough!

Oh I must bring up that acceptance letter too. Thanks for reminding me.
    Im sure that will be enough.

Buying a TV between a group of people could get messy. Who gets it at the end of the year?
    Im going to bring up my guitar and a few books to keep me occupied If I get bored.
    I wonder would a drum kit fit in the bedroom. :confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16 legallyblonde43

You got that off videojug didnt you....;)

Buying a TV between a group of people could get messy. Who gets it at the end of the year?
    Im going to bring up my guitar and a few books to keep me occupied If I get bored.
    I wonder would a drum kit fit in the bedroom. :confused:

im not sure whether to bring my electric or acoustic??
    im bringin a few nat. geo's...my ex gf (good friends now) PISSED HERSELF LAUGHING at that...i think its kinda cool:D

• Advertisement

im not sure whether to bring my electric or acoustic??
    im bringin a few nat. geo's...my ex gf (good friends now) PISSED HERSELF LAUGHING at that...i think its kinda cool:D

Oh bring your acoustic. We can have an auld jam in the music room. :cool:
    If they have an amp in the music room Ill bring up the les paul, but theres no way Im lugging my marshall about the place.

Oh there was a good national geographic programme on this morning about terradactyls. I think it was called sky monsters.

Advertisement