Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Trinity Hall (2008/2009)

12345679»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 337 ✭✭Ash_M

Does anyone know if there is any on campus accomadation for second round offers? Any help is really appreciated :)

Unless you've got some kind of special circumstances, campus is out. If you meant just college accommodation, there is Halls, but I don't know of anything being held in reserve for second round offers. I'm pretty sure they sort out who has Halls and who doesn't about 2 days before the second round (not 100% sure, but I think I've seen the date 28th August being thrown around for it this year) so I wouldn't count on it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9 haveyoumetted

Darksider wrote: »
    do you have a disability? for first year i think they only give on campus to people with disabilities or scholars

Sorry I meant halls, but thank you for you help anyway.
    Ash_M wrote: »
    Unless you've got some kind of special circumstances, campus is out. If you meant just college accommodation, there is Halls, but I don't know of anything being held in reserve for second round offers. I'm pretty sure they sort out who has Halls and who doesn't about 2 days before the second round (not 100% sure, but I think I've seen the date 28th August being thrown around for it this year) so I wouldn't count on it.

Yes I meant halls, It is the 28th for acceptance for DCU accommodation so it is probably the same in Trinity. Thank you for your help!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 21 groovygirl5

YEAH trintiy halls is for freshers campus is mainly for final year students, it was in my day anyway!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 113 ✭✭amymak

Does anyone know if there is any on campus accomadation for second round offers? Any help is really appreciated :)

I have read that they hold a few places for second round offers. (Definitely more people are accepted after next Tuesday.)

Advertisement