Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

what makes you love your OH??

Options
2»

Comments

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 10,661 ✭✭✭✭John Mason

Zaph wrote: »
    You do realise that every guy on Boards is going to use this thread as a checklist of thing he can do to keep the missus happy, don't you? ;)

Here's hoping ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 344 ✭✭scoot on

I love that he tells me absolutely everything. I know he's got no secrets from me and never has. I love that I can trust him completely. He makes me laugh all the time. Even when I'm mad with him he'll keep trying to make me laugh. I love that he does all the cooking and most of the house work because I'm crap at it!! Whenever too lazy to get up off the couch to get something he'll get it for me and never complains. I love that he calls me 'brains', I like that he finds me intelligent.

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 10,661 ✭✭✭✭John Mason

scoot on wrote: »
    I love that he calls me 'brains', I like that he finds me intelligent.

are you sure he isnt being a bit, you know, Sarcastic ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 73 ✭✭runningman

Zaph wrote: »
    You do realise that every guy on Boards is going to use this thread as a checklist of thing he can do to keep the missus happy, don't you? ;)

*Feverishly takes notes*

Now all I have to do is trap a lady......

PillyPen, rainbow kirby, karen - does this cloth smell like chloroform?! :D

• Administrators, Business & Finance Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 16,917 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Toots

paperclip2 wrote: »
    He gets rid of the spiders and doesn't make me feel like an idiot for being scared of them :eek:

(Part of a long list!):)

That's one thing I love about my OH too, and that when he's getting rid of the spider (or other multi-legged scary insect) he doesn't kill it, he picks it up gently and puts it outside :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 26,928 ✭✭✭✭rainbow kirby

runningman wrote: »

Down with that sort of thing.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,967 ✭✭✭Pyr0

I love when she makes me feel better by giving me cuddles, still means loads even when over text ! Or the little names she calls me. The way she loves my chest hair so much ! Her protective nature when it comes to me, when she looks at me a certain way which makes me realise that she never looks at another guy the same way. Or when I know she's happy cuddling up to me, makes me happy ! Oh and the little sounds she makes when I kiss or touch her.

Love ya ! xx :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,610 ✭✭✭Karen_*

runningman wrote: »
    *Feverishly takes notes*

Now all I have to do is trap a lady......

ye...*thud*!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,150 ✭✭✭LivingDeadGirl

The way he has the same views as me on almost everything, when he lets me put my cold hands or feet on him to warm up even though its uncomfortable for him! His cute little yawn, the fact that he travels hundreds of miles just to see me, the way he teases me and makes me laugh at the same time, how dedicated he is to me, the way he holds me with such care and appreciation, how he always knows when something's wrong, oh and his lovely smile!! :)

Love ya too XxX

• Registered Users Posts: 11,440 ✭✭✭✭Piste

Jeez you two are sickeningly adorable :P

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,021 ✭✭✭LadyE

I love the way he cuddles me, all the time, and always listens to my little rants and gives me constructive advice. And the way he is ALWAYS so thoughtful, and brings me chocolate. I love the way he "gets" me, and my stupid sense of humour and my sometimes evil sense of humour :D and the way he is always so complimentary, even in the morning when I look like ****. And I love the way he calls me babe, and is sooo affectionate, and holds my hand walking down the street/sitting on the sofa/sitting in a pub. He never played games, even at the start, if I texted when I was bored, he would always text back..none of this 6 hours wait bull****.

I can always be myself around him, even from day 1, always, theres no pretending to be perfect (you know the way girls do!) in front of him and its always comfortable, we can just sit there talking, or not, and its always so...comfortable :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,150 ✭✭✭LivingDeadGirl

Piste wrote: »
    Jeez you two are sickeningly adorable :P

Sorry!! :p:o

• Registered Users Posts: 11,440 ✭✭✭✭Piste

Haha don't be sorry! It's cute they way you're affectionate online!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,796 ✭✭✭MJOR

Eh right,

I love his eyes they are kind and sincere and his lips are perfect.

I love the cute names he has for me, the way if i've got cramps and am cranky he holds me.

I love how he makes me feel like funniest, most intelligent, most beautiful woman in the world.

How he never takes me for granted.

I love how he does all the "boy jobs" around the house.
    I love that he loves my wobbly bum.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,737 ✭✭✭BroomBurner

I love how my OH feeds me everyday with delicious culinary treats. Way to my heart is definitely through my stomach :D Also, I hate cooking for myself ;)

Oh, actually, I also love when he tells me I smell like sweets, or trifle. I like smelling good!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,196 ✭✭✭Crumble Froo

he replaced my hat. :) drove to the other side of the city, and apparently spent a good halfhour trying to find my one in the shop, before thanking the girl at the counter and realising that the hats were in a basket on the counter. i has a hat again! and that's why he's awesome.

Advertisement