Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Name for the boards guild

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,257 ✭✭✭hairyheretic

I'd have prefered more than just Tzeentch myself, but they never bothered consulting with me when they were designing the game :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,109 ✭✭✭ThE_IVIAcIVIAIV

Wreck wrote: »
    That's my fav so far.

+1

• Registered Users Posts: 1,668 ✭✭✭String

It shows our order friends we are rvr guild and its kind of intimidating which is always good for pvp! :D

Sounds like we have at least a couple of favourites then. Should we put up a vote poll and see what's prefered?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,109 ✭✭✭ThE_IVIAcIVIAIV

well we have until the 18th or so until its actually out? or will we start the guild during the beta etc?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 211 ✭✭whatduck

A Bright Wizards staff has a knob on the end

Maybe a bit too long. :D

well we have until the 18th or so until its actually out? or will we start the guild during the beta etc?

I would say wait till its act out because of all the problems that might happen and beta aint going to be long at atll anyway for WAR

• Registered Users Posts: 925 ✭✭✭KoKane

I like the Cry me a rvr one but if he didnt make it up then theres a good chance it will be taken or doubled or something

• Registered Users Posts: 867 ✭✭✭IgsTer

yeah youll have to wait to the 15th (headstart) to create the guild as beta will be reset so no real point in creating it then..unless yous all just want to get together for the beta week..

maybe someone would like to finalise a name, server and faction by creating final decision polls then create a new thread stating the results etc and work on the structure, communication of the guild from there?

also are irish e-sports and boards.ie guild combining to make one big guild?

so far it seems:

Server = Core
    Faction = Destruction
    Name = ?

maybe make three new polls with choices for every one to make final choice?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 396 ✭✭DanOB

IgsTer wrote: »
    Faction = Destruction

grrrrrrrr

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 969 ✭✭✭sunzz

Quite like

Cosmic Symphony
    Non-linear

How about

"Four one four" ? :D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,084 ✭✭✭Sarn

DrMorphine wrote: »
    "Four one four" ? :D

You beat me to it. Enough to strike fear and anguish into the hearts of many.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,798 ✭✭✭Funky

John Fashanu

• Registered Users Posts: 580 ✭✭✭Tyrant^

Make a Poll !!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 473 ✭✭toxick

with the week coming to a close and the head start' starting soon, we should decide on a guild anme, befor it become to late and we all go into diffrent guilds ect.

We need to sort out some things with the guild also, like who will be the guild leader, what type of guild will it be, will we have officers ect, and more what name we are going to use.

Now i dont know much people on boards/havent played so i'm not sure on any of your proteciular leading capaiblitis, but spear/KoKane seems to have a anice knoweldge about the game already, due to them being in the CB.. so i think they would be a good person to run to guild.

I would like a heavy pvp guild.

For the name, im unsure had a look through and some were good, but we all need to agree on it... or the majority :P i say a cool irish, war type name.. but who knows..

I believe Scions of Malal and Cry Me a RVR are the ones that seemed to be finding the most favour.

Advertisement