Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lombard Street

• 31-08-2008 9:34pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,566 ✭✭✭

Quick question, I have to drive into town tomorrow to be at Lombard Street for 10:30. Considering it's going to be a Monday morning any tips on where to find parking nearby, the best I can come up with is Merrion Square (not a chance I figure) or Stephens Green / College of Surgeons?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,001 ✭✭✭✭Wishbone Ash

Gillo wrote: »
    Quick question, I have to drive into town tomorrow to be at Lombard Street for 10:30. Considering it's going to be a Monday morning any tips on where to find parking nearby, the best I can come up with is Merrion Square (not a chance I figure) or Stephens Green / College of Surgeons?
    Park free of charge in Sherriff Street or North Wall Quay and walk across via Talbot bridge.

Or alternatively, it's easy enough to get a disc parking space along Hanover Street East.

Advertisement