Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Irish Broadband and cPanel?

Options
  • 31-08-2008 10:05pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 314 ✭✭

Hi,

Since the last couple of weeks, I have noticed I have serious difficulties to access my cPanel interfaces hosted in the US. It takes ages, when not times out to access my cPanel admin interface.

I have called my hoster in the US and Irish Broadband and both are saying everything is normal.

Same issue from different browsers and PC from my home.

Outside home, no problem whatsoever.

It is like there is a proxy that does not support SSL over ports 208x/209x running between me and my US hoster.

Weird

Anyone having similar issues?

Thank you

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,080 ✭✭✭✭Random

Welcome to my problem. Please let me know if you find a solution. It seems to be average one day and unusable the next.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 314 ✭✭CaraFawn

Random wrote: »
    Welcome to my problem. Please let me know if you find a solution. It seems to be average one day and unusable the next.

Ok I see. Same issue as me.
    I just emailed them since you replied and it looks like they have changed something.

I called them the other day the guy laughed at my face by telling me everything was ok. Really pissed me off.

Will let you know what their answer is.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,080 ✭✭✭✭Random

Cheers - it's bloody annoying so it is. I end up having to hook my phone up a lot of the time to manage my cPanel :(

Advertisement