Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gaming Rig from Ankermann

Options
  • 31-08-2008 11:44pm
    Registered Users Posts: 80 ✭✭

was thinking of buying a gaming rig of these guys, was gonna use paypal to pay for it, as all i have is 3v vouchers and there limit is 350.

was just wondering if anyone can tell me if there transactions are smooth, and whats the story with the os?

is it pre-installed or sold separate?
    is any manuals or what not in English or German?

and whats the recommended os for gaming?

Vista or XP?

any help is much appreciated :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,614 ✭✭✭BadCharlie

Friend used them and found payment fine.
    His machine broke down soon after getting it. So had to return it and this did take some time. Think he was a bit pissed off with them and had to contact them a-lot of times before all was sorted.

I think Vista my self as its DX10 & as you were saying you want it for gameing.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,480 ✭✭✭projectmayhem

Nice and reasonably priced machine actually, obviously sans OS. I've got a similar machine built sitting beside me but it refuses to work with a quad somehow... bah! Anyway, I've no experience with the site but they do give you a 2 year warranty, which is more then any other place gives, which counts for something.

• Registered Users Posts: 211 ✭✭ronanphilip

bought a pc from them recently. bought the quad core from the specials section, very good value i thought. just arrived lastweek. delivery was fast, paid by credit card though.

didnt buy an os from them but i think you can buy the os from them seperatly or pay a few quid extra (think it was 15euro could be wrong) to have it pre-installed

Advertisement