Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What clubs etc are in Arklow

Options
  • 01-09-2008 12:03am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 493 ✭✭

K so I've not been in arklow during weekdays for like five years sooooooo wondering since the schools start back tomorrow and all that malark and with schools starting back clubs and orgnaisations generally start back and all so what clubs/groups are in arklow.. basically what's to do other than go pub or walk!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 55 ✭✭luckyjimbobs

Go to sally o briens that has a late license

• Registered Users Posts: 2,138 ✭✭✭orchidsrpretty

There is a chess club in Wicklow town(about 20mins by car) Meets on thurdays nights at 9pm in The Bridge

• Closed Accounts Posts: 493 ✭✭petals

Go to sally o briens that has a late license

I said other than a pub!
    There is a chess club in Wicklow town(about 20mins by car) Meets on thurdays nights at 9pm in The Bridge
    I don't have a car though..

There has to be something in arklow.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 517 ✭✭✭SarahMc

Whats your buzz?

Off the top of my head: Drama / musical society / historical society / photography clubs / women's groups / cycling club / athletics / volunteer buruau, lots of others.

where can one get info on ANY of them?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,475 ✭✭✭Lil' Smiler

In Arkow!?! :rolleyes:

There's a www.arklow.ie coming soon

Quite honestly, I'd say your best bet would be to check out in arklow, check shops/supermarkets for notices etc

In Arkow!?! :rolleyes:

There's a www.arklow.ie coming soon

Quite honestly, I'd say your best bet would be to check out in arklow, check shops/supermarkets for notices etc

:rolleyes: right back at ya! I'm from arkla and asking here cos of lack of info anywhere else. I know of four groups none of which I can attend as of yet!

• Registered Users Posts: 21,256 ✭✭✭✭Eoin

I have cleared out the crap from this thread.
    utick wrote: »
    ah dont be so harsh boss

If you have a problem, take it to feedback. Any more off-topic shìte will result in a ban.

Advertisement