Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Small Animal Vet in South Kilkenny

Options
  • 01-09-2008 12:14am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 72 ✭✭

Hi there, are there any small animal vets in South Kilkenny - Ballyhale/Mullinivat?
    I have a few dogs and the closest one I could find is in Kilkenny city.
    I tried a few vet's numbers in the golden pages but they all look after livestock/cows etc

Any recommendations would be greatly appreciated as my dogs don't travel well so the 40 mile round trip to the vets at the mo normally means cleaning up dog vomit when I get home! :(

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 62 ✭✭12bore

Richie Brennan in Thomastown is pretty good - use him for my two mutts.
    By the cemetery out the main road to Gowran/Dublin.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 72 ✭✭harlem

Thanks a mill 12Bore, I live near to Ballyhale so Thomastown would be a lot easier to get to than town :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43 guy2454

Agreed he came highly recommended when my dog was sick had to get 3 shots and he was brilliant. No affiliation/relation etc etc.

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 28,497 Mod ✭✭✭✭Cabaal

There's a vet in Mill St, in Callan, no idea what there like though never used em

• Closed Accounts Posts: 419 ✭✭beaushalloe

if you are closer to mulinavat theres delacey vet practice in carrick (cut accross the templeorum road) he is predominately small animal, have been going to him for years and is a fantastic old style vet. i value hims so much since moving to south kilkenny (city side) i continue to travel to get my animals seen. his number shoud be in the book.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 72 ✭✭harlem

Thanks beaushalloe, will look that vet up alright :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,238 ✭✭✭looder

if you are closer to mulinavat theres delacey vet practice in carrick (cut accross the templeorum road) he is predominately small animal, have been going to him for years and is a fantastic old style vet. i value hims so much since moving to south kilkenny (city side) i continue to travel to get my animals seen. his number shoud be in the book.

used him myself to get a dog Neutered and when dog was sick... very good vet

P.S. That Templeorum Road is the worst I've ever been on!!

Advertisement