Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New Phone Recommendations?

• 01-09-2008 12:24am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,260 ✭✭✭

Planning on getting a new phone in the next couple of weeks and can't decide what one to get.

What I am looking for is a phone with the following:

MP3 Player
    FM Radio
    Decent Memory
    Not too bulky

I am with Meteor, if that helps. So if anyone can recommend a quality phone I'd really appreciate it.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,593 ✭✭✭theteal

c902, should be the ****ski. . .there's always the n95 if you're nokia inclined

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,945 ✭✭✭long_b

The C902's coming to Meteor ?
    There are a lot of phones that would meet your criteria. If you're big into music you should maybe go for a phone that will take a big, say 8GB, memory card.
    The N95 8GB was very good value (up to today) if you can take the form factor.
    Most manufacturers would have a phone that will fit your requirements, would you want a familiar interface ?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,260 ✭✭✭VonLuck

I probably should have mentioned, I am pay as you go, so the N95 isn't available to me.

I am a fan of Nokia, mainly because it was my first phone and I am just so used to the interface. My last phone was a Sagem, but wasn't too fond of it.

I would consider switching providers if they had a good offer. Although most of my friends are on Meteor and I have free Meteor to Meteor texts...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,248 ✭✭✭4Xcut

If the n95 is unavailable to you, then i can't say enough good things about the sony walkman phones, stick a decent caard in them, which shouldn't be too expensive and that should be everything you want. The w810i, even though it's old, is a great little phone.

Advertisement