Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Malaga INTL

Options
  • 01-09-2008 12:54am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 7,266 ✭✭✭

Hey all so im back to the doom and gloomy weather that is Ireland, Anyhow here are some snaps on my way down to gate C40 at Malaga for my flight back to Galway Via Waterford. Also when we arrived into Waterford there were a hell of alot of people in the Hanger at Waterford Flying Club i assume and i felt like a Star on EI-CNQ as they were all snapping away as we landed.

Anyhow here you go. The first two are taken from inside the terminal and thats just the way the glass is, couldnt be helped.

DSCF1606.jpg

DSCF1607.jpg

DSCF1608.jpg

DSCF1609.jpg

And the ride home
    DSCF1610.jpg

Also i had so many opportunities to snap from a very clean window seat but as luck would have it my bloody camera's battery went dead!! Even more annoying arriving at EICM as there were no less than 5 ATR's and 1 Canadian Dakota, 1 Gazelle and my 146 all on the ground at 22:35pm Sat August 30th, For the number crunchers out there my flight was RE3936 and Seat 5F.

Hope you enjoyed the pics,

Regards,

David.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,348 ✭✭✭vulcan57

Very nice Dave, must try and get up there to see the dakota some day.

Advertisement