Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

No Elective Search Results

Options
  • 01-09-2008 1:41am
    Registered Users Posts: 428 ✭✭

Problem Solved

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 26,928 ✭✭✭✭rainbow kirby

Have you got 60 credits taken already?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 154 ✭✭redcar

Ok I might as well stick this here, sure why not, anyway I picked my electives and registered but then I went back to find it again and they have disappeared from the search results. Am I just being stupid here and there is a very logical explanation.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,208 ✭✭✭Économiste Monétaire

redcar wrote: »
    Ok I might as well stick this here, sure why not, anyway I picked my electives and registered but then I went back to find it again and they have disappeared from the search results. Am I just being stupid here and there is a very logical explanation.
    If you clicked the 'register' button then of course they're not going to come up in a search. The search is for new modules that you aren't already registered to, e.g. like how your core and options don't come up in an electives search too.

Are they still there as provisional electives on the electives page?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 154 ✭✭redcar

Thanks. :) I knew there had to be a logical reason.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,009 ✭✭✭✭bnt

That one caught me out too, because I was interested in the numbers of people for a course I'm provisionally registered to: wondering how much of a lottery it's going to be, if at all.

Death has this much to be said for it:
    You don’t have to get out of bed for it.
    Wherever you happen to be
    They bring it to you—free.

— Kingsley Amis

• Advertisement
Advertisement