Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Current Weather Conditions - September 2008

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 17,999 Mod ✭✭✭✭DOCARCH

Rain just started here in the last 10 minutes. Looks like a wet afternoon in store, rain band not moving very quickly on radar. 16.1c.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,685 ✭✭✭Mobhi1

Yep. First light drops of rain are here. 15.5.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,936 ✭✭✭LEIN

Light to moderate rain here for a good few hours now.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,978 ✭✭✭✭mike65

+1, come on the midweek.

Mike.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,288 ✭✭✭✭ntlbell

what's the % chance of rain in dublins north city at 8 am tomorrow morning? :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 18,433 CMod ✭✭✭✭The Black Oil

Rain aplenty. Sheets against the windows and it sounds like it's filling the gutters.

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 17,999 Mod ✭✭✭✭DOCARCH

Very murky and dank this morning with a little drizzle floating in the wind. 13.2c atm. No wind to speak of. 11.7mm rain since lunchtime yesterday.

Same here, I think it'll lift later.

Mike.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,033 ✭✭✭Snowbie

Rain turned persistent and a bit heavier in the evening yesterday with a total of 28.5mm from 2pm yesterday till this morning. Another wet month again here with 130.6mm so far.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,329 ✭✭✭arctictree

Sun just come out here - 15.3c. I dont think its going to be as bad as forecast...

• Advertisement

Very dull and dark. Has been some light patches of light rain/drizzle.

Brightening up after overcast start.

Mike

Nasty drizzle, cold and gloomy! 13.3c. I'd take low pressure and its associated weather over this muck anyday! :rolleyes:

Drizzle has now turned to rain - at least rain is better than drizzle!!!

Soooo bloomin' miserable here all afternoon - 5.4mm of rain/drizzle since last post. 12.1c atm.

Drizzly sh1t here for hours now.

Stopped drizzling here now. 12.0; max today was only 13.7!

Drizzle turned into moderate rain then straight back to drizzle again.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,910 ✭✭✭barnicles

Dry here atm

• Registered Users Posts: 15,431 ✭✭✭✭Supercell

I for one am hoping for my first dry cycle to or from work this week tomorrow (my week starts Sundays) ..I really need to get waterproof gear!!

Have a weather station?, why not join the Ireland Weather Network - http://irelandweather.eu/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,150 ✭✭✭Deep Easterly

Absolutely magnificent night out there. Cool, crisp, with the moonlight as bright as day throwing its glorious light over the plains, and so bright I can see the Galway/Mayo mountains even though they are 50 miles away. Beautiful. :) Temp a healthy 6.9c and continuing to fall quite steadily. I hope God does not punish us for having such a beautiful night. But no doubt he will. :o

• Advertisement

Still stuck under this stratus but with some cooler air starting to filter underneath.
    12C with very little diurnal (2C) over the last 24hrs.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,720 ✭✭✭Hal1

La, la, la Dancing in the moonlight on this long hot summer night :pac::D Seriously tis cold.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,541 ✭✭✭Heisenberg.

This post has been deleted.

Cloudy, dull and cool but with a hint of brightness to the west.

Sun sun sun! Calm Calm calm :):):)

Mike.

Still cloudy here but with a hint of brightness/sun. 13.2c. Could do with a little sun now!

6.0mm of drizzle rain yesterday.

Sun has peeped through the clouds.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,913 ✭✭✭Danno

Sunny spells. 16.2c. Hardly a breeze. 1023mb. Lovely early Autumn day. Hope there is much more of this to come over the coming week and the ground dries out.

mike65 wrote: »
    Sun sun sun! Calm Calm calm :):):)

Mike.
    Sunny all day here also.
    Lovely lovely Vitimin D!

Temp in or about 15 or 16c.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,910 ✭✭✭barnicles

Dry teh pressure is finally at 1012. Dry but a lot cloud.

Advertisement