Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

most expensive car in world !!

Options
  • 01-09-2008 7:32am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 307 ✭✭

Who'd thought it's be a 1 : - The 1931 Bugatti Royale Kellner Coupe was sold for $8.7 million in 1987. Date of Sale: Nov. 17, 1987

http://milennium.ro/blog/?p=80

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,703 ✭✭✭Mr.David

Chris Evans bought a Ferrari 250 California earlier this year for about 10million so that is now the most as far as I know...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,906 ✭✭✭jayok

Wow - this list makes the Lamborghini Murcielago look cheap.

I wonder is #1 a typo - should that be £8.7M instead of $8.7M? If not why isn't the Ferrari California #1?

• Registered Users Posts: 17,819 ✭✭✭✭peasant

8.7 million in 1987 equals about three bazillion in 2008 :D

inflation and all that ...

• Registered Users Posts: 65,444 ✭✭✭✭unkel
    Chauffe, Marcel, chauffe!

victor1 wrote: »
    The 1931 Bugatti Royale Kellner Coupe was sold for $8.7 million in 1987

I remember that. It was at the height of the 80s boom and the Japanese were spending mad money on all sorts of things at the time - like van Gogh paintings for something like $50,000,000?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,570 ✭✭✭rebel.ranter

Mr.David wrote: »
    Ferrari 250 California

Love it. Worth watching Ferris Bueller again just to see it.:D

• Advertisement
Advertisement