Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Small boards.ie training jacket for swap or sale

Options
  • 01-09-2008 8:23am
    Registered Users Posts: 83 ✭✭

Looks like I should have got a medium because this is a bit small for me.

If anyone has a medium that's too big for them I'd be very happy to swap. Alternatively it's for sale for what I paid for it: 56 Euro. The manufacturer's size guide says small should fit 36" chest, but I think it's nearer 34-35".

The jacket looks very good: the fabric is windproof / showerproof on the outside and fleecy on the inside. There's a further windproof lining on the front and a flap behind the full length front zip. There are two large zippered pockets at the back. It looks very well in the boards.ie design.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 15,989 ✭✭✭✭blorg

Raam has a medium jacket he is looking to swap for a small. Having tried on my large I won't be taking his medium!

• Registered Users Posts: 83 ✭✭rogerb

blorg wrote: »
    Raam has a medium jacket he is looking to swap for a small.

I think it's a long sleeved jersey rather than a training jacket he's looking to swap.
    blorg wrote: »
    Having tried on my large I won't be taking his medium!

The sizes do seem to be a bit on the small size: I usually take a small in everything but both the bib shorts and the jacket are a tight fit.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,276 ✭✭✭kenmc

My medium jacket is a tight fit too, whereas the medium jersey and shorts from the previous round are a perfect fit - i wonder if they changed the sizing a bit or something in the meantime, unlikely, but strange how everyone is now having sizing issues that they didn't last time. My jacket will be just about OK though I think. unless someone wants to swap a large that's too big for them with a medium???

• Closed Accounts Posts: 445 ✭✭LDB

hey Roger,

If you can't get a swap. I wouldn't mind buying it from you. hopefully it will fit me.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,317 ✭✭✭✭Raam

rogerb wrote: »
    I think it's a long sleeved jersey rather than a training jacket he's looking to swap.

Correct, the jacket is fine. I'm still looking to off load a medium long sleeve jersey. It is a bigger fit than the jacket.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,276 ✭✭✭kenmc

Raam wrote: »
    I'm still looking to off load a medium long sleeve jersey. It is a bigger fit than the jacket.
    :confused::confused::confused: how wierd is that? Maybe in Portugal you would wear your jersey over your jacket?!?!:confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 83 ✭✭rogerb

The jacket has found a new owner. A new kit order is in progress: http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055369639.

Advertisement