Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Maracycle

Options
  • 01-09-2008 10:51am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 41

Hey folks,
    I'm looking for a cycle trip that was similar to the Dublin to Belfast maracycle that is good for novices to get involved with. I know the cooperation north maracycle hasn't happened in over 10 years now but I looking for something of its like that I can set myself a target of completing,, does anyone know of a similar trip?
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 555 ✭✭✭trek climber

Dubrub wrote: »
    Hey folks,
    I'm looking for a cycle trip that was similar to the Dublin to Belfast maracycle that is good for novices to get involved with. I know the cooperation north maracycle hasn't happened in over 10 years now but I looking for something of its like that I can set myself a target of completing,, does anyone know of a similar trip?

The cooperation north maracycle was renamed in 1999 and called Border Trek. It has been run every year since, up until this year it took place in Fermanagh, Donegal and Sligo whereas this year the route was changed to Louth, Down and Armagh. It takes place each year in June. Check out their website for more details of this years event and previous years - www.cooperationireland.org.

Advertisement