Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best Barbers around Harcourt/Camden st area

Options
  • 01-09-2008 11:12am
    Registered Users Posts: 16,764 ✭✭✭✭

Anyone know of a decent barbers? I dont fancy payin 25 quid plus but will if need be...

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 25 zaphod_ie

I've used the one abouve the bleeding horse a couple of times and have no complaints. it's about 17 euros for a dry cut. Only reason i won't be going back is that I won't be working close by for much longer

• Registered Users Posts: 527 ✭✭✭Spike440

There's a barber on Drury Street that is quite good but a bit pricey.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 923 ✭✭✭VERYinterested

There's a decent Barber Shop called Jack's Barbers on Montague Street, the street links Camden Street and Harcourt Street (turn at side of Fresh, formerly Spar on Camden St) charges €14 for a dry cut, I go there once a month, never had any problems. There is a Barber on Camden St beside FM Mobiles that charges €6 for a dry cut, he seemed to be doing brisk trade when Jack's closed for their annual two week August break, I didn't chance it myself though.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,278 ✭✭✭peterk19

+1 for Jacks barber

• Registered Users Posts: 3,078 ✭✭✭fenris

+1 for the Bleding Horse Barber
    You can even bring you pint upstairs!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,965 ✭✭✭✭Gavin "shels"

Clanbrassil St has two good one's, the first down at Leonards Corner and then the second nearer to The Bistro on Lower Clanbrassil St (only go into the second one if the man is working, the woman is poo at cutting hair).

• Registered Users Posts: 16,764 ✭✭✭✭Nalz

went to bleeding horse one... decent enough job. Absolutely gorgeous girl cut my hair!

well worth the 17squids

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,997 ✭✭✭latenia

Dermot James on Wexford St is decent but I haven't been there in a couple of years now...

Advertisement