Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Useful/Fun Links

• 01-09-2008 11:43am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,139 ✭✭✭

I'm really looking forward to release and have been trawling the internet for news and views on the game. Thought it might be a good idea to have a thread devoted to Warhammer related sites, both fun and useful.

Warhammer Alliance the best forums I've found so far. Full of news and opinions, with class guides etc being added. Also has official posts from GOA.

MyWarSpace stumbled across this site over the weekend, after I stopped laughing I had a look aroundand I think its pretty cool. I don't have a myspace or bebo/facebook, but I can see myself joining this for a laugh. Will be something to do when stuck in work unable to play :)

Comments

Advertisement