Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Who owns Cuba Nightclub?

Options
  • 01-09-2008 11:48am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 7

:pac:Hi,

Does anyone know who owns Cuba Nightclub in Galway? Is it owned by one person or by a few?

Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

It could be on one of their sites
    http://www.cuba.ie
    http://ClubCuba.bebo.com/

why do you need to know?

• Registered Users Posts: 489 ✭✭foxy_19-89

same crowd that owns the harvest off licence chain and the celler pub. cant think of his name now sorry

• Registered Users Posts: 12,309 ✭✭✭✭Bard

What has this got to do with theatre and performing arts?

Moved to Galway forum.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,727 ✭✭✭✭Sherifu

I thought the people of Galway owned it. :confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 SunGirl

Thanks, Im asking because I thought that initially it was supposed to be a nightclub that promoted the responsible use of alcohol, but that may have gone by the wayside now!

• Advertisement

SunGirl wrote: »
    Thanks, Im asking because I thought that initially it was supposed to be a nightclub that promoted the responsible use of alcohol, but that may have gone by the wayside now!
    Grealish something or other I think. This would be more appropriate in the city forum.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,540 ✭✭✭sgthighway

John Grealish is the Maanging Director of the Juno Group who own Cellar Bar, Cuba Nightclub, Bar903, Harvest Off-licences, Kynes Supervalu in Moycullen.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 450 ✭✭thelongfellow

SunGirl wrote: »

Did you get drunk and fall or something? Show me a niteclub/pub and I'll show you an establishment that promotes alcohol.

Another member of the nannypatrol looking to force their views onto others I'd say :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

Thread from 2008 so a bit old.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement