Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

Watch the New Orleans storm...LIVE

• 01-09-2008 12:21pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 545 ✭✭✭

As hurricane approaches New Orleans watch the actual cam that sky news are using..

http://www.nola.com/bridgecam/index.ssf

Right click on cam picture, select zoom and go full screen, should be interesting !....If it actually hits.....
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,136 ✭✭✭flanzer

Looks like typical Irish weather over the last few weeks.

Looking forward to seeing God-like people like Brad, Angelina and Bono and the like waving their arms in the air willing Gustav to take an alternate route :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 875 ✭✭✭Caco

Needs some windscreen wipers...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,371 ✭✭✭✭Zillah

Its not loading for me. Did the camera die or something?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

Works for me.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,371 ✭✭✭✭Zillah

Hmm, its claiming my Media Player is out of date, its not. Probably a Vista thing.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,461 ✭✭✭Max_Damage

That's about as interesting as watching paint dry.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,516 ✭✭✭irish1967

http://www.fox8live.com/

Found this quite good.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,122 ✭✭✭BeerWolf

There a rewind button so I can see the storm? =|

Advertisement