Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

national geographic magazines

Options
  • 01-09-2008 12:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 865 ✭✭✭

Not sure if this is the right section, but here goes...

Any idea on what 2nd hand issues are worth? Some of the issues are literally brand new...never flicked through.

Thx

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 129 ✭✭theboytaylor

I've seen old issues for sale in second-hand places for €1 or so.
    I'd guess that that's about the going rate.

• Registered Users Posts: 7 BulletPoints

I have approx. 10 years worth of National Geographics that I want to be rid off. They come in a nice handy wooden box for ease of transport. All you have to do is pick them up. They're all in near-pristine condition minus any maps. respond quickly - I'm about to bin them in a day or two.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,630 ✭✭✭Plowman

This post has been deleted.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators Posts: 12,201 Mod ✭✭✭✭miamee

I have approx. 10 years worth of National Geographics that I want to be rid off. They come in a nice handy wooden box for ease of transport. All you have to do is pick them up. They're all in near-pristine condition minus any maps. respond quickly - I'm about to bin them in a day or two.

If you don't sell them, why not give them to charity? I often see individual issues for sale in the likes of the Oxfam bookshop :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 Fotharta81

Hi,
    Im currently looking for second hand National Geographic magazines. Im an art teacher and they would be fantastic for my students. If you still have them I would be interested in taking them off your hands :)

• Advertisement
Advertisement