Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

LC Books going for free

Options
  • 01-09-2008 1:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,251 ✭✭✭

I'm giving away some of my old books for free over on Adverts.ie, thought I'd do this thread to get a bit more attention for it, it's a shame if these books go to waste. Had a word with a mod about this and got the nod to go ahead with it.

So, over here : http://www.adverts.ie/showproduct.php?product=68658&cat=500

I'm giving away :
    * Higher Level Maths
    Maths Book 1 - Aidan Roantree
    Maths Book 2 - Aidan Roantree

* History
    Revise Wise
    Shortcuts to Success

* Irish
    Revise Wise
    An Triail

* Geography
    Less Stress More Success
    Revise Wise
    Atlas

* English
    Language Now by Kate O'Carroll

* French
    Grammaire Pour Tout Le Monde
    Ecoutez et Ameliorez-vous 2 (excellent listening practice)
    Carrefour
    Passe-Partout
    Also have Roald Dahl's BFG novel in French, helps to read a little each night apparently.

* Guidance
    Student Yearbook & Career Directory (books 1 and 2)

I've had someone contact me about the maths books but otherwise they're all still available for free, some of them were fairly expensive, and those revision books are very handy, I found myself buying a load of them towards the end of last year.

Please only make requests on the adverts.ie thread, as off-thread dealing is against the rules.

Advertisement