Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Can anybody tell me???

Options
  • 01-09-2008 1:03pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 101 ✭✭

HI All

I have a 99 FIAT Brava which I am wanting to get rid of can anyone tell me if there is a wreckers or scrap yard around the Kildare, Naas area that buys cars for parts. Just want to get rid of it really!

TIA

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 68,921 ✭✭✭✭L1011

Kilcock Dismantlers, Laragh Kilcock
    Enfield scrapyard, Enfield

Either of those might give you something for it. Otherwise, if its driving - shove it in the Buy & Sell for €100 and someone will take it off you.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 101 ✭✭aingeal_croi

yeah it is driving I think all it needs is a new coilpack and sparks but I have had enough really time for something a bit newer!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,318 ✭✭✭✭carchaeologist

HI All

I have a 99 FIAT Brava which I am wanting to get rid of can anyone tell me if there is a wreckers or scrap yard around the Kildare, Naas area that buys cars for parts. Just want to get rid of it really!

TIA
    So these are the days that 99 cars ar being scrapped.....Man,where did the last 9 years go!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 101 ✭✭aingeal_croi

its an absolute embarrassment I would not like the responsibility of selling it to someone for anything other than for them to bury it!!!LOL

Advertisement