Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best place to buy a fish tank?

Options
  • 01-09-2008 1:33pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 68 ✭✭

Does any one know any other websites apart from adverts.ie, ebay and the buy and sell that I can buy a fish tank or indeed just a stand for a fish tank? I have an 80 litre and I need a stand for it. I was thinking of upgrading to a higher capacity tank though. Where are the best places to look (pet stores or internet) ?

Cheers,

Jenna

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,130 ✭✭✭Pimp Ninja

Other than adverts or ebay you could try local fish/aquarium sites.
    www.irishfishforum.com has a for sale and wanted sections.

On the other hand, you could always try building one yourself or getting a carpenter in to sort ya out.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,462 Mod ✭✭✭✭Axwell

Not sure on your location in Dublin but i would reccomend the Aquatic Village and that you head out to their shop in Brittas. Lots of stuff there and they are very helpful. As far as i know they deliver but you could check with them, not sure what their other shop is like have just been to the one in Brittas myself

• Closed Accounts Posts: 498 ✭✭Arcadian

You'll get a Juwel Rio 240 in Newlands Cross Garden Centre for €500.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20 dmanning

i got one last week in boardwalk pets for €382.00 in darkwood and got a few bits foc so try them on 6779060

• Closed Accounts Posts: 699 ✭✭✭aoife2k

You could try a new irish pet shop site.... www.thebigbigpetshop.ie

I bought a collar for my friends dog off them, cheap and quick! :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,130 ✭✭✭Pimp Ninja

To follow up on the building a stand I mentioned above.
    This American Site has a couple of DIY build your own tank stand projects.

• Registered Users Posts: 714 ✭✭✭ValerieR

You can try the main fish shops in Dublin such as Aquatic Village in Brittas, Wackers on the Long Mile Road, the Fish Bowl in Lucan or for a 2nd hand tank www.irishfishkeepers.com. :-)

Valerie
    www.irishfishkeepers.com

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 68 ✭✭Jenna

Thanks a mil everyone.

Advertisement